I'll admit that this dish is more labor intensive than most of our other videos. But you don't have to make your own pasta. A simple and delicious way to make ravioli is using gyoza skins. And you can fill them with anything you desire. A simple and delicious way to make ravioli using gyoza skins. This video features savory sweet potato ravioli with brown butter. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun!
2 , boiled
1 Tablespoon (Sauteed in Olive oil with onion and garlic)
2 Tablespoon (Sauteed in Olive oil with celery and garlic)
1 Teaspoon (Sauteed in Olive oil with onion and celery)
1. In a bowl, add the sweet potatoes, sauteed celery, onions and garlic and mash together with a fork.
2. Add salt and pepper and mix.
3. Place the mix in the middle of a gyoza skin.
4. Wet the edges of the gyoza skin and push the two sheets together to form a pocket.
5. Bring a pan of hot water to boil, add the raviolis for 3-5 minutes and remove.
6. Saute butter with a little salt until brown. Pour over ravioli.
6. Plate the ravioli on a choice of your choice and garnish with herbs and serve as main dish.