This is not health food by far but once in a while it is absolutely delicious! It is also very easy to make.
Whole wheat linguine pasta
12 Ounce, cooked
4 Clove (20 gm), minced
1 Tablespoon, chopped finely
Red chilli flakes
1 Teaspoon (Optional)
Canned baby clams
20 Ounce, drained (2 cans)
Dry white wine
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated
1. Cook the pasta, drain and set aside.
2. Drain the baby clams from the cans and reserve the liquid.
3. In a large skillet melt the butter and add oil.
4. Put the garlic, parsley and chili flakes. Mix well and cook for a couple of minutes or until fragrant.
5. Add the reserved clam liquid, the wine and the cream. Mix well and bring to a low simmer.
6. Stir occasionally and simmer for about 5 minutes.
7. Put the clams and heat them through.
8. Add the pasta and mix well. Season with black pepper and add the Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
9. In a serving plate or bowl, garnish with more cheese and serve the pasta with bread.