A rich creamy white sauce packed with kosher Parmesan and cream cheese. A fabulous sauce over gluten-free rice pasta, too.
2 Teaspoon, slivered
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Parmesan and romano cheese
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. In a pot, boil water, add salt, and throw pasta in it. Cook until done. Drain and set it aside.
2. Place a pan over heat, and melt butter in it. Add garlic and sauté until light browned.
3. Throw cream cheese, and allow it to melt. Whisk and incorporate butter into cheese.
4. Then, slowly add heavy cream to it, whisking continuously.
5. Stir in pepper, and parmesan cheese. Mix it well, and allow it to simmer on medium low heat .
6. Pour sauce into pasta. Mix well, and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
7. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, and serve pasta immediately.