This is a great tasty recipe for Clam and Chorizo Angel Hair Pasta! One pan and less than 20 minutes to prepare... Why wouldn't you make this for supper?
3 , casing removed
2 Clove (10 gm), crush
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)
1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground (to taste)
Angle hair pasta
12 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 packet)
4 , chop
1 , segmented
1 Tablespoon (for garnish)
1. Place a pan on heat for about a minute, and pour olive oil in it.
2. Put sausage in pan, break it into pieces and saute until brown.
3. Add garlic and saute for a minute.
4. Pour orange juice, and chicken stock in it. Add a bay leaf, scrape the bottom of pan to get the entire flavor into the juice.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Add clams, stir, cover it with lid, and allow it to cook for 7-8 minutes, or until clams open.
6. Add pasta into the pan. Stir.
7. Put orange segments and tomato in pan. Mix well. Cover it with lid and cook for another 2 minutes.
8. Serve pasta hot with cilantro garnish.
Do not cook the pasta completely in water. You can just boil it ¾ ,and then put it in pan and cook until done.