1. Chop the onions, garlic, mushrooms separately.
2. Slice the sausages into thick pieces.
3. Remove the corn from the cob into a bowl.
4. Grate the cheese.
5. In a pan, add water. Bring it to boil, add salt and pasta into it.
6. Cook for 10 minutes or till soft. Drain into a colander. Do not rinse it.
7. In a pot, put oil. Add chicken, sausages, onions, garlic, mushrooms and salt. Stir well and sauté for a few minutes.
8. Put the corn, chipotle pepper and stir to mix them.
9. Pour beer into the pan and stir well to deglaze it. Cook for few minute.
10. Add the roasted tomatoes and stir well.
11. Put in the cooked pasta and mix well till all the sauce coats the pasta.
12. Add the herbs, stir and finally put the grated cheese.
13. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
14. In a serving plate, serve it hot and garnished with any herb or cheese.