How to make yummy easy stuffed shells to enjoy with family and fun for kids to help in the kitchen.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated (+ as needed for topping)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Pound, cooked as per package directions
Ground beef sauce
2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked (as needed for topping)
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag, add the Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, oregano, basil, garlic powder and egg.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly until well blended.
4) Snip the tip of the bag, fill the cooked pasta shells with the cheese filling and arrange them in a single layer in the baking dish.
5) Pour the cooked ground beef sauce evenly all over the filled pasta shells and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
6) Cover with a foil and and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 to 35 minutes until thoroughly heated.
7) Spoon the stuffed shells on a platter and serve.