1. Place a skillet over heat, fry meat balls in it, and keep them aside.
2. For vegetable, return the same skillet over heat, and in the remaining meat fat, add onion and garlic to it. Sauté for 3-4 minutes or until they just start to brown.
3. Add carrot, broccolini, and chopped tomatoes to skillet, one at a time sautéing continuously. Once all the vegetables are added, allow it to simmer.
4. Sprinkle Tony’s Tuscan grill rub, pour in marsala and simmer for 30-40 minutes, depending on the consistency you want.
5. Insert meat balls to skillet and simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
6. Add pasta and mix it well. Then, pour pasta boiling water in it. Mix and cook them all together.
7. In the last few minutes of cooking, throw some fish pieces into the skillet. Cover it with sauce. Simmer for few more minutes.
8. Add a little more pasta water, if you feel your pasta is dry. Mix well.
9. Serve pasta hot with salad and vegetable kebab.
If you do not want to prepare vegetables in meat fat then you can discard them and pour olive oil in skillet.
Add vegetables one at a time starting from the longest cooking to the shortest.
You may also use salt , pepper and dry herbs for seasoning.
If you don’t want to make meat balls, then you may only cook your pasta with fish.