1. Place a pan over heat and pour olive oil in it. Add garlic and sauté until brown. Allow it to cool.
2. In another pot, boil water, put asparagus and spaghetti in it. Add one by one estimating the time for it to cook. Cook until they become tender.
3. Grill Italian sausage, over medium heat, just until it is firm. Keep it aside.
4. Add drained spaghetti and asparagus in the pan with garlic.
5. Throw vegetables in pan, turn the heat to medium and toss it well for few minutes.
6. Sprinkle red pepper, black pepper, and salt to pasta. Toss. If you feel your pasta is too dry, you may add a little bit of pasta water to it. It will make you pasta saucy and also enhance its flavor.
7. Transfer pasta into a bowl, sprinkle parmesan cheese, salt and pepper on top.
8. For salad on a plate, place onion, tomato and bell pepper slices. Throw herbs on top.
9. Top pasta with sausage slices.
10. For salad, sprinkle some olives, salt, and parmesan curls on top.
Instead of olive oil you may use any kind of sauce like marinara sauce to prepare pasta.