1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (or walnuts (FOR GARNISHING))
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely (FOR GARNISHING)
2 Tablespoon, mince
1. Cut the two ends of the zucchini and using a peeler make thin linguini. Transfer it to a bowl.
2. Grate the lemon zest from the lemon and squeeze the juice.
3. In a large jar add olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper and shake it well to mix all ingredients.
4. Take the bowl with zucchini linguini and pour the olive oil mix into it.
5. Toss it well to coat all the linguini with the mixture.
6. Take a serving plate; put the tossed zucchini on it.
7. Garnish it with parmesan cheese, pistachio, mint leaves and serve.