Just like the recipe on our Spice Blend bottles, just sprinkle a little Daring Dill Spice Blend on your pasta, stir with parmesan cheese and cream. Gorgeous 5 minute dinner. We top this one with fresh herbs, wild mustard greens to be exact, but fresh baby arugula or parsley would be great too.
Whole wheat pasta
500 Gram (4 servings, organic pasta)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Daring dill spice blend
Wild mustard greens/Parsley
1 Tablespoon (or cilantro or arugula)
2 Tablespoon, grated (for garnishing)
1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain it in a colander, reserving some of the cooking liquid to make the sauce. Shake the pasta dry. Toss the pasta in olive oil and set aside.
2. Preheat pan over medium heat, and pour cream in it. Stir.
3. Add spice blend and mix it well.
4. Put pasta in the pan along with a little reserved cooking liquid. Toss it well and cook for 1-2 min.
5. Transfer it on a plate, and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over it.
6. Serve pasta hot with wild mustard greens garnish.