Step by step demonstration of making pasta with my grandson Liam.
All purpose flour
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
1. In a bowl, take the flour and make a well within.
2. Crack in the eggs in the middle of the well.
3. Add the olive oil and start working on the dough.
4. Knead it with hands for 10 minutes pulling it and pushing it with the heels of the palm.
5. Cut the dough into inch thick discs.
6. Work the discs through a pasta machine with different settings to get the desired thickness.
7. Finally, use the machine to get it cut into strips. Lay out on parchment paper and let it dry.
8. Boil in water and add sauce before plating it.