Holly Pinafore is at it again. At Puglia Ristorante, Sicilian chef Sebastiano Zappulla takes center stage, making his fresh fettuccine dish that's rich enough for royalty!
1 Small, chopped finely
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Premake fettuccine from fresh pasta dough.
2. Heat a pan, take fresh butter and throw in the onions. Saute them.
3. Tear in the sausage and fry for 10 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add the pesto and the cream and mix it in.
6. Finally, drop in the fresh pasta giving it all a good toss.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.