Tried & true, this is one of our all-time favorite casseroles! It's easy to put together, and if your family loves Italian food, this will become one of your all-time favorites, too!
16 Ounce, uncooked
Lean ground beef
Spaghetti sauce mix
1 1⁄2 Ounce (package)
Chunky tomato pasta sauce
Mozzarella cheese slices
8 , divided
Provolone cheese slices
8 , divided
Grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Cook the pasta according to packet directions and drain well.
3. Add in salt to the pasta and toss well to mix, set aside.
4. In a large pan, over medium heat, brown ground beef and drain.
5. Add in the spaghetti sauce mix and pasta sauce and stir until heated through.
6. In a greased 13"x9" baking pan, make layer of half the pasta, 4 slices mozzarella and 4 slices provolone cheese.
7. Put the sour cream and spread all over the cheese slices.
8. Spoon half of ground beef mixture and spread.
9. Repeat the layering, with remaining paste, cheese slices and ground beef mixture.
10. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, on top.
11. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
12. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes.