1. Adjust a zucchini in a spiralizer and make noodles.
2. Repeat the process with 3 more zucchinis.
3. Chop the last zucchini in small pieces and put it in a blender jar.
4. Add pinenuts, basil leaves, sage, oregano and garlic clove.
5. Blend well until creamy.
6. Pour the mixture on the noodles.
7. Mix the dressing with the noodles using your hands.
8. Put the cauliflower in the blender and blend it well.
9. Sprinkle the cauliflower cheese on the noodles.
10. Top with cherry tomatoes. (Optional)
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram of Rawfully Organic and FullyRaw shows you how to make Raw Fettuccine Alfredo (Low Fat Vegan & Oil Free!)
This recipe liberates you forever because you get to enjoy one of your favorite dishes without worrying about stuffing yourself with too much fat! Eat the entire plate because it will not make you feel heavy or disappointed in your food choices