Freshly chopped basil/Parsley / 1 teaspoon each of dried basil, oregano and marjoram
16 Ounce (1 Package)
2 Bunch (200 gm)
2 Clove (10 gm)
Canned bean liquid/Cooking liquid / vegetable stock / water
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1) Cook the pasta according to package directions. When done, drain, rinse, and set aside.
2) Wash the chard. Cut out the stems and chop into small pieces, set aside. Roughly cut the greens.
3) Grate or mince the onion. Mince or press the garlic.
4) Heat a wok or large pan over medium heat and add the oil.
5) Add the stems and cook for a few minutes.
6) Add the leaves and a pinch of salt, stir, cover and team/sauté for 5-8 minutes.
7) Add the onions and garlic.
8) Cover and continue cooking for 3-5 minutes.
9) Optional: Puree some or all of the beans with the liquid in a blender or food processor and add to the pan. Or just add the whole beans and liquid.
10) Add the miso, the herbs, and crumble in the nori. Stir.
11) Add the fettuccine and mix well. When warm, serve immediately.
12) Garnish with optional tomatoes, olives and rice or soy Parmesan.