1) Slightly slit the tomatoes on top.
2) In a large saucepan, heat water and cook pasta. Drain.
3) Take a baking dish and place the tomatoes in it.
4) Sprinkle onion and herbs over the tomatoes.
5) Sprinkle salt and drizzle olive oil and coat tomatoes well.
6) Broil the tomatoes at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
7) Take a mixing bowl, add bread crumbs and moisten them with milk.
8) Add beef, sausage TVP, egg and herbs to the bowl and mix.
9) Make meatballs of desired size.
10) Take a fry pan and heat olive oil and fry the meatballs until done from all sides.
11) To make sauce, mix tomato paste, garlic, salt, herbs and mix it.
12) When the tomatoes are ready, remove the skin and place them in the fry pan to cook with meatballs into a sauce.
13) Add the tomato paste and let it simmer until done.
14) Put the noodles on the serving plate and pour the meatballs with sauce over it.
15) Sprinkle cheese and herbs and serve.