There are so many great vegetables in my garden so I made this delicious alternative to regular pasta perfect for a summer dinner. This “spaghetti” is completely raw, full of enzymes, gluten free and easy to make
Please See Video
1) Put zucchini into a bowl with the tomatoes, snap peas, Swiss chard and sun dried tomatoes.
2) Put soaked cashews into a food processor or blender.
3) Add lemon juice, Celtic salt, garlic and nutritional yeast.
4) Blend with a little water to get it started.
5) Add half the basil and blend until smooth. Add more water if necessary.
6) Add the rest of the basil.
7) Blend until the basil is in fine pieces.
8) Toss half the sauce with the spaghetti.
9) Serve immediately on a bed of greens with a little extra sauce on the top.
Have you ever tried a zucchini spaghetti? This makes a great meal for the summer. Filled with the goodness of raw vegetables, there is no spaghetti in this, just long julienned zucchini! Very innovative…must watch and try!