There are so many great vegetables in my garden so I made this delicious alternative to regular pasta perfect for a summer dinner. This spaghetti is completely raw, full of enzymes, gluten free and easy to make
|Please See Video|
1) Put zucchini into a bowl with the tomatoes, snap peas, Swiss chard and sun dried tomatoes.
2) Put soaked cashews into a food processor or blender.
3) Add lemon juice, Celtic salt, garlic and nutritional yeast.
4) Blend with a little water to get it started.
5) Add half the basil and blend until smooth. Add more water if necessary.
6) Add the rest of the basil.
7) Blend until the basil is in fine pieces.
8) Toss half the sauce with the spaghetti.
9) Serve immediately on a bed of greens with a little extra sauce on the top.