1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking tray lined with foil.
2. In a bowl, place ground beef and add onion flakes, salt and pepper to it. Combine well and leave it for a few minutes.
3. In a large bowl, put marinated beef, egg and bread crumbs. Mix well.
4. Add ketchup to the beef mixture and mix it thoroughly.
5. Make medium size meat balls from the beef mixture. Place them on the baking tray.
6. Bake it in the oven at 350 degree F for 20 minutes.
7. Boil the pasta in hot water. Once it is cooked remove from heat and drain the water.
8. Place pasta on a serving plate. Place meat balls on top of it.
9. Serve the Pasta And Meat Balls immediately.