1) Cook the 8 pound pasta until al dente. Add a tablespoon of salt and olive oil.
2) Put the pasta in 8 storage boxes.
3) Add the cooked beans, grape tomatoes, over the pasta in all boxes.
4) Add the green sauce over the top in each box.
5) Wrap the boxes with plastic and then wrap with tin foil.
Making green sauce
6) Combine everything in a food processor and puree until smooth. Stream in water to thin out and get the consistency you want.
7) Sauté in a pan for 5-7 minutes, add more water if necessary.
8) Use this pasta for making many lean cuisines and serve the dish.