I'm Sonia and welcome to the Giallo Zafferano kitchen where we'll be preparing Penne Arrabbiata: a very quick pasta dish, perfect for when you have unexpected guests drop by.
14 Ounce (ridged variety is best)
4 Tablespoon, chopped finely
12 Ounce, chop
Extra virgin olive oil
2 Clove (10 gm), chop
Fresh chilli pepper
2 Small, chop
Pecorino romano cheese
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated
1. Chop the garlic, chilies and the tinned tomatoes, set aside.
2. In pan sauté garlic and chilies for about a minute, add the tomatoes and let it simmer for some time.
3. In the meantime boil the pasta in salted water, cook the pasta al dente.
4. Drain the pasta when done and add the chopped parsley to the sauce, mix it together and then add the pasta, toss the pasta with the sauce and coat it well.
5. Serve the penne arrabbiata hot, sprinkle some grated pecorino cheese.