2. In a pot, add the water, olive oil and manicotti shells and place on the stove and bring to a boil. Cook for 12 minutes on medium heat.
3. In a big bowl, add the 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup of parmesan,1/2 cup of romano, ricotta cheese, 1 tsp of parsley flakes, black pepper and eggs. Mix well using a spoon.
4. In another bowl, add the tomato paste, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, dice garlic, garlic powder, basil, italian seasoning, 1 tsp olive oil and mix well together using a spoon.
5. Place the tomato sauce mix on the stove on a low simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Once done, cover the bottom of a pan with the tomato sauce.
7. Stuff each manicotti shell with the cheese mix and arrange on the tomato sauce lined pan.
8. Add more of the tomato sauce over the shells to cover them completely.
9. Top with 1/4 cup of parmesan, 1/4 cup of romano and 1/2 cup of mozzerella cheese and a touch of parsley flakes.
10. Cover the pan with aluminium foil and bake for 20 minutes with the foil on. after 20 minutes, remove foil and cook for additional 10 minutes.