Victoria Paikin pleased to present this video about this easy to make and budget friendly Italian recipe - Salami Pasta Recipe loaded with wonderful blend of flavors. That is easy to make and will be a hit with the family.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped
Grated parmesan cheese
2 Medium, sliced into half moon shapes
1 Clove (5 gm), chopped
Light brown sugar
2 Tablespoon, chopped
Flat leaf italian parsley
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1) Cook pasta in salty water as directed on the package or to al dente state.
2) On medium-high heat fry salami until crisp.
3) Take out the salami and add chili and onion to oil. Fry onion until caramelized.
4) Then add garlic, half of the herbs, crushed tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper.
5) Lower the heat and simmer the sauce for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
6) Remove from the heat and add pasta, rest of the herbs and half of the crisp salami.
7) Plate the pasta and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.