1) Cook pasta according to package directions except add crushed red pepper to the cooking water.
2) Rinse with cool water and drain thoroughly.
3) Cool pasta to room temperature.
4) In a large mixing bowl combine pasta, sweet red pepper, yellow squash or zucchini, peas, olives, cheese, almonds, green onions and herb.
5) Add dressing to pasta mixture. Toss gently to mix.
6) Cover and chill for 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Arranging a potluck party? Make this summer-special and perfect pasta salad for the potluck. Its easy and simple; moreover you can add any item of your choice to this salad. Your friends will surely be amazed with your creativity.