Once again another Thursday arrives. That can mean only one thing, Rebecca's back in the kitchen cooking something good! This week Rebecca shows you how to make her quick and easy Fettuccine Alfredo. While this might seem a little intimidating to some, Rebecca shows that with the right ingredients and a little timing this Fettuccine Alfredo can be made and enjoyed by all.
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
Grated parmesan cheese
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
1 Pound, cooked and drained
1. In medium sauce pan melt butter and heat until a foam forms on top.
2. Add cream and heat until frothy, do not allow boiling.
3. Add garlic and pepper, stir to combine.
5. Add cheese and stir until melted.
6. Allow sauce to reduce on low for about 10 minutes.
7. Add sauce to cooked pasta and toss to combine.
Take a look at this recipe video of Fettuccini Alfredo that shows you how to make a quick and easy pasta at home. While this might seem a little intimidating to some, Rebecca shows that with the right ingredients and a little timing this dish can be made and enjoyed by all