There is nothing better on a cool fall day than a nice, hot bowl of soup. Now that fall is in the air, Rebecca is in the kitchen making a delicious, easy tortellini soup that is sure to hit spot on chilly autumn evenings. As always, its tasty, quick, and simply good.
20 Ounce (1 Package)
Condensed tomato soup
32 1⁄4 Ounce (4 Cans)
28 Ounce (2 Cans)
2 Cup (32 tbs), grated (One Pre-Packaged Bag)
3 Cup (48 tbs) (Or Two Soup Cans Full)
1. Put medium pot of water on to boil.
2. In large pot stir together tomato soup, chicken stock and seasonings and bring to a boil.
3. When water in medium sized pot is boiling, add tortellini and cook until all the tortellini's float.
4. Add cheese to soup, stirring to combine.
5. Reduce heat to low, add milk and cooked tortellini to soup, and stir to combine.
6. Check for seasoning and add if required.
Soup Lovers, here comes another great soup recipe for you- Tomato and Tortellini Soup. You will love its Italian flavors and the rustic textures. The combination of cheeses makes it even more desirable. Watch this video and try it out.