Unique cookery system tried and tested by the author over many years. Easy, economical and nutritious cooking which converts easily to ready meals.
1 Pound, cut into bite size pieces
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
4 Ounce, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Grease a baking dish with oil.
3. In a large bowl, place all ingredients and mix. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
4. Top evenly with cheese. Bake at 375F for about 30 minutes. Check once after 15 minutes, turn the dish, if required.
5. Serve warm with your choice of beverage.
This is a typical midweek meal idea. If you have bought extra chickens at a sale price, make some homemade chicken stock and use the cooked chicken meat to make this delicious pasta bake. The perfect recipe, using pre-cooked in bulk, frozen ingredients from your freezer to make a satisfying and comforting meal in just a few minutes. This once a week cookery system, involves little or no work on a busy work night and is perfect for working mothers as even the fussy kids cannot resist this pasta bake.
Calories 1039 Calories from Fat 514
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g88.7%
Saturated Fat 21.1 g105.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 271.1 mg90.4%
Sodium 655.7 mg27.3%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.8%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 80 g159.6%
Vitamin A 31.2%
Vitamin C 18.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Chicken Pasta Bake Recipe Video