1. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, generously oil a large, heavy sauté pan with olive oil and heat over medium setting.
3. Add the tomatoes and sauté until they are soft.
4. You may use a fork to squish them while they are cooking.
5. This takes about 15 minutes.
6. When the tomatoes look like a gooey, juicy sauce, add the shrimp, garlic, basil and salt and pepper to taste.
7. The sauce is done when the shrimps are pink.
8. At this time, serve over the pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Fettuccini with Spicy Garlic Shrimp Sauce is a quick and easy recipe. This dish comes along really well and the flavors are quite nice. With a little garnishing touch it looks like a five star dish. Take a look at this video and give it a shot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1471 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.9%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 689.4 mg229.8%
Sodium 1120 mg46.7%
Total Carbohydrates 209 g69.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g37%
Sugars 14.8 g
Protein 133 g265.6%
Vitamin A 116.7%
Vitamin C 151.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Fettucini With Spicy Garlic Shrimp Sauce Recipe Video