|Manicotti shells||12 , uncooked|
|Zucchini||1 Large, diced|
|Cottage cheese||12 Ounce (1 carton)|
|Cheddar cheese||6 Ounce, shredded, divided (1 1/2 cups)|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 can)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Seasoning mix||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 envelope, Sloppy joe)|
1) Cook the manicotti shells as per package directions.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter add zucchini and saute for 6 to 8 minutes.
4) Turn off the heat and mix in cottage cheese and 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
5) Using the cheese mix, stuff the manicotti shells.
6) Arrange in a lightly greased 12- x 3- x 2-inch baking dish.
7) In a bowl, add tomato paste, water, and sloppy joe mix.
8) Stir well and add over the manicotti.
9) Cover with foil, and place in the oven.
10) Place in the oven at 350° and bake for 30 minutes.
11) Remove the foil and sprinkle with the remaining Cheddar cheese.
12) Place in the oven10 minutes more.
13) Garnish with shredded cheese and serve hot.