|Tomatoes||5 Medium, chopped|
|Celery stalks||2 , chopped|
|Carrots||2 Medium, chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Green onions||8 , chopped|
|Equal||1 Gram (1 packet)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil/Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a pot and put all the vegetables in it. Cover tightly and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Add the seasonings.
3) Reduce heat and cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Add oil and simmer for another 30 minutes or until carrots become tender.
5) Cook spaghetti and drain.
6) Toss the prepared sauce with spaghetti and serve immediately.