Turkey Tomato Pasta
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Spring onions||1⁄4 Pound, fine sliced (1 Bunch)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Green pepper||1 , chopped and de-seeded|
|Sun dried tomatoes in olive oil||1 3⁄4 Ounce, well rinsed and sliced (50 g)|
|Tomato||7 Fluid Ounce (200 ml)|
|Pasta shapes||6 Ounce (175 g)|
|Turkey rashers||5 1⁄2 Ounce (150 g)|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Oregano||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Basil leaves||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Dried oregano/Italian dried and mixed herbs||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a large sauce heat oil.
2. Add garlic and spring onions. Saute 2 minutes till the spring onions are soft.
3. Combine green pepper and cook 2 minutes.
4. Mix dried herbs and tomato products. Heat till the formation of bubbles.
5. Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, uncovered.
6. In a large pan boil pasta in salted water for 10 minutes, till they turn tender.
7. Grill turkey rashers on each side for 1 1/2 minutes.
8. Cut in small sizes.
9. Drain the pasta when cooked well.
10. Add pasta to the sauce along with turkey pieces which are chopped.
11. Add seasoning.
12. Divide the cooked pasta in 4 warm plates.
13. Serve Turkey tomato pasta garnished with basil leaves and sprinkled with black pepper. Serve immediately.