|Pasta dough||1 Pound|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Roll out the pasta dough on a floured board until paper thin, cut it into about 36 rectangles.
2. in a large saucepan, bring water and salt to a bubbling boil over a high heat.
3. Drop the pieces of pasta and stir gently with a wooden fork or spoon for a few moments to be sure they do not stick to one another or to the pan.
4. Cook the pasta over a high heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, until the pasta is tender but not soft. Drain and allow to cool.
5. Serve the cannelloni with preference of sauce.