|Water||1 Quart (4 Cup)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheese/Meat filling mixture||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Stuffing)|
1) Take a 4 cup capacity container and pour salt, water and oil in it. Microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
2) Take a 12x8 inch glass dish and arrange noodles in it.
3) Pour the prepared mixture over manicotti and microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes, rotating the dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
4) Cover and set aside for about 10 minutes. Drain extra liquid.
5) Fill the shells with filling and microwave (high) for another 10-12 minutes.
6) Place on a platter and serve immediately.
Calories 84 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.2%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19 mg6.3%
Sodium 597.1 mg24.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0.23 g0.08%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 5 g9%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 13.1% Iron 0.71%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet