|Water||1 Quart (4 Cup)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheese/Meat filling mixture||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Stuffing)|
1) Take a 4 cup capacity container and pour salt, water and oil in it. Microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
2) Take a 12x8 inch glass dish and arrange noodles in it.
3) Pour the prepared mixture over manicotti and microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes, rotating the dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
4) Cover and set aside for about 10 minutes. Drain extra liquid.
5) Fill the shells with filling and microwave (high) for another 10-12 minutes.
6) Place on a platter and serve immediately.