Garden Fresh Pasta
|Angel hair pasta||4 Ounce (Uncooked)|
|Olive oil/Oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Tomato||1 Medium, seeded and chopped|
|Chicken broth||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Arugula leaves/Fresh spinach||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Cook pasta to the desired degree of doneness as per package directions. Drain and keep warm.
2) In the meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium flame.
3) Add garlic and green onions. Cook until tender-crisp, stirring constantly.
4) Add tomato, chicken broth, pasta and mustard. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat and add arugula and Parmesan cheese. Toss nicely.
5) Spoon out pasta on individual platters and serve immediately.