Garden Fresh Pasta
|Angel hair pasta||4 Ounce (Uncooked)|
|Olive oil/Oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Tomato||1 Medium, seeded and chopped|
|Chicken broth||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Arugula leaves/Fresh spinach||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Cook pasta to the desired degree of doneness as per package directions. Drain and keep warm.
2) In the meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium flame.
3) Add garlic and green onions. Cook until tender-crisp, stirring constantly.
4) Add tomato, chicken broth, pasta and mustard. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat and add arugula and Parmesan cheese. Toss nicely.
5) Spoon out pasta on individual platters and serve immediately.
Calories 186 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.1%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.1 mg1.7%
Sodium 223.8 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.4%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 14% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet