Ravioli Alla Napoletana - Neapolitan Ravioli
|Meat stuffing||250 Gram|
|Butter||50 Gram, melted|
|Parmesan||2 Ounce, grated|
|Tomato sauce||3 Tablespoon|
1. Before making pasta, take a bowl and add meat stuffing and season it with herbs.
2. Beat together the stuffing and seasoning using a wooden stick or spatula.
3. Choose a cleaned and lightly floured surface, and thinly roll out the pasta dough.
4. Create as many pastry squares of desired shape.
5. Add meat filling into its center and cover it with another pastry square. Press the sides firmly using finger and don-€™t allow the edges to overlap.
6. Repeat the same until all dough is finished.
7. Cut each pastry square into triangular shape ravioli using a traditional ravioli cutter.
8. Take a saucepan, add lots of salted water and boil the ravioli until al dente.
9. Drain and transfer to the serving plate.
10. In a bowl combine tomato sauce and melted butter.
11. Spoon the sauce mixture over ravioli.
12. Serve the Neapolitan ravioli after garnishing with grated parmesan.