Pasta with Peas
|Pasta||12 Ounce (Frozen Filled (Such As Tortellini Or Ravioli, Or Fresh Egg Noodles Such As Tagliarini, 1 Package)|
|Water||4 Quart, boiled and salted|
|Peas in shell/Tiny peas - frozen and thawed||3 Pound, shelled (3 Cups)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon, freshly grated|
|Cream||2 Cup (32 tbs), whipped|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), freshly grated / shredded (Plus Some More)|
1) Boil water in a pan.
2) Put the pasta in the boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Add the fresh peas and cook for another 5 minutes.
4) Drain the pasta and peas.
5) Take a pan and add butter to it.
6) Add nutmeg and 1 1/2 cups of cream.
7) Now put the peas and pasta and boil the mixture.
8) Remove from heat and add the egg.
9) Add 1 cup of cheese as well.
10) Sprinkle the pasta with cheese and nutmeg.
11) Serve the dish immediately.
12) Make sure to cook filled pasta for 10 minutes and noodles for 2 minutes.
13) Frozen peas should be cooked only for 2 minutes.