|Mixed seafood||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Uncooked, Shrimp, Red Snapper, Scallops)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fettuccine||12 Ounce, cooked|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1) In a pan, add butter and heat.
2) Mix in seafood, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and flour.
3) Stir for 30 seconds.
4) Add hot fettuccine to the seafood mixture.
5) Immediately add in heavy cream.
6) Stirring constantly till thickened and the fettuccine is well coated.
7) Stir in the cheese and garnish with sprig of parsley.