|Chicken breast||1 , boned|
|Thin prosciutto slices||5|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cream sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a skillet add butter and saute the chicken livers and chicken breasts in medium heat, till the pieces are brown in color.
2. Grind the browned chicken breasts and liver in a food grinder along with prosciutto, with medium blade.
3. Mix marjoram.
4. Add 1/2 grated parmesan cheese.
5. Stir in cream sauce - 10 tablespoons.
6. Spoon chicken mixture in the central part of each creape. Spoon in at least 2 tablespoons.
7. Roll the crepes.
8. In a baking dish add butter in the bottom section evenly.
9. Place the crepes, their seam side downwards.
10. Cover with cheese and rest of the sauce.
11. Bake 1 1/2 hours, till it is well cooked.
12. Serve cannelloni hot.