Sausage and Beef Pasta Sauce
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||48 Ounce (6 cans of 8 ounce)|
|Water||24 Ounce (3 cans of 8 ounce)|
|Garlic||3 Large, minced|
|Italian sausages||1 Pound (sweet / hot)|
|Ground chuck||1 Pound|
|Sugar substitute||2 Gram (2 packets)|
1) In a large heavy pot, add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add in the pork chops and saute till it browns well.
2) Add in the tomato sauce, water, garlic and salt. Let the mixture come to a simmer.
3) In a skillet, drop in the sausages. Prick the sausages with a fork to let out its juices. Cook till it browns well on both sides.
4) Slice the cooked sausages into one-half inch pieces. Drain the sausages while discarding the drippings.
5) Add the sausages into the pork chop mixture.
6) Meanwhile, in a skillet heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add in the ground chuck and saute till it starts to brown. With a spoon break the chuck into little pieces.
7) When the chuck pieces have browned slightly, add it to the chop mixture.
8) Alow the mixture to simmer for about 3 hours. Keep stirring frequently.
9) Take the pork chops out of the sauce. Chop the meat and add it back into the sauce.
10) When 30 minutes of cooking is left, add in the oregano and thyme.
11) Once the sauce has cooked, add in the sugar substitute. Mix well.
12) Serve the Pasta Sauce served over pastas and spaghetti.