Alfredo Style Pasta Prima Ravioli
|Boneless chicken breast||1 Pound, tenderized till thin|
|Italian herb cheese mix||1 Pound (1 bag)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Capers||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley leaves||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Assorted vegetables||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Ravioli||4 Dozen, cooked (ready made)|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine half quantity herb cheese mix and chicken. Mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine butter, cheese, water and cream. Mix well and cook on a low flame for 10 minutes, while stirring continuously.
3. Once sauce starts to thicken, add capers, parsley, pepper and lemon juice. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a non stick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil.
5. Add garlic and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 1 minute.
6. Add all the vegetables and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 5 more minutes, or till they start to just soften. Remove on to a bowl and keep aside.
7. In the same skillet, add remaining oil and heat.
8. Add chicken and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 3 minutes on each side. Keep aside.
9. Just before serving, reheat sauce, chicken and vegetables.
10. On a presentation platter, place cooked ravioli. Top with chicken, vegetables and drizzle sauce (as required). Top with lemon zest, Herb cheese mix and serve hot.