Tuscany Pasta Toss
|Refrigerated fettuccine||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh basil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||4 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar, Green Giant Brand)|
|Vegetable oil/Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic in water||1 Tablespoon, minced (From 4.5 Ounce Jar)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Crumbled gorgonzola cheese/Blue cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh basil leaves||10 (If Desired)|
1. In a deep saucepan, cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package. This will take about 7 to 10 minutes. Drain well.
2. As the fettuccine cooks, in large serving bowl, mix tomatoes, chopped basil, mushrooms, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
3. Put in cooked fettuccine; toss to coat. Add in cheese and walnuts; mix gently.
4. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
5. Serve immediately or serve chilled.
Calories 585 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.4%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g41.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 25 mg8.3%
Sodium 638.8 mg26.6%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.8%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 17 g34.6%
Vitamin A 25.8% Vitamin C 20.5%
Calcium 18% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet