Tuscany Pasta Toss
|Refrigerated fettuccine||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh basil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||4 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar, Green Giant Brand)|
|Vegetable oil/Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic in water||1 Tablespoon, minced (From 4.5 Ounce Jar)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Crumbled gorgonzola cheese/Blue cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh basil leaves||10 (If Desired)|
1. In a deep saucepan, cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package. This will take about 7 to 10 minutes. Drain well.
2. As the fettuccine cooks, in large serving bowl, mix tomatoes, chopped basil, mushrooms, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
3. Put in cooked fettuccine; toss to coat. Add in cheese and walnuts; mix gently.
4. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
5. Serve immediately or serve chilled.