|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Condensed chili beef soup||22 Ounce (2 Cans, 11 Ounce Each)|
|Mostaccioli||7 Ounce (Or 3 Cups Tubular Macaroni)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 Soup Can)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Ounce|
1. Mix the meat, crumbs, milk, salt and pepper and shape the mix into five patties.
2. In a large skillet, heat the Crisco and brown the patties
3. Remove the patties and set aside.
4. Add the onions and the garlic to the same pan and blend in soup and water. Return the patties to the skillet and bring this mixture to the boil.
5. In a separate bowl, tip in the mostaccioli and cook according to package instructions. Drain and place on a heated palter
6. Arrange patties on the noodles and pour sauce over the meat. Sprinkle with cheese
7. Serve hot immediately