I love a good, quick pasta meal. A recipe collection can never have enough of them so add this one.
This creamy pasta, sausage & tomato skillet meal is very family-friendly with basic ingredients like smoked sausage, fresh tomatoes, onion, cheese, garlic, cream, and pasta.
The ingredients come together so nicely.
4 Cup (64 tbs)
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (mini bow-tie pasta)
1 Clove (5 gm), minced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced
Dried red pepper
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced
Heavy whipping cream
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Five blend italian cheese
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
Salt & pepper
To Taste (Optional)
1. In a shallow bottomed pan, bring about 4 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add the mini bow-tie pasta and cook for 7 minutes. Drain and set it aside.
3. Heat some olive oil in a large skillet and add chunks of smoked turkey sausage into it and brown them up.
4. Add in some fresh garlic and give it a stir until fragrant.
5. Toss in the diced onion and cook until they are tender and translucent.
6. Put red pepper flakes, tomatoes and pour in the heavy whipping cream and stir to mix well.
7. Simmer for around 3 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
8. Add the cooked pasta into the sauce and stir well.
9. Sprinkle the five blend Italian cheese and stir and garnish with some parsley.
10. In a serving plate, serve the pasta as a complete meal or with some sweet peas as a side dish.
Simple, delicious, and a breeze to make, creamy pasts is just perfect when you feel like indulging! Packaged with loads and loads of cheese, this one dish can derail your diet considerably, but who cares when it can do such more to perk you up, appease your palette and gut and satiate your soul. Plus, it’s a cinch to make too and takes no less than 15-20 minutes to make. Just stream the video and master the art of making creamiest of pasta at home.
Creamy Pasta, Sausage And Tomato Skillet Meal: Easy Weekday Dinner Idea Recipe Video