Cheese Ravioli with Nut Sauce
|Cheese ravioli||8 Ounce|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Coarsely chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped hazelnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole black peppercorns||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated pecorino cheese/Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce|
|Cr�me fraiche/Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a pan, bring salted water to boil; add ravioli and cook for about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, over medium temperature, melt 2 teaspoons butter.
3. Add garlic and cook until golden on all sides, then remove and discard garlic.
4. Add walnuts and peppercorns and cook for about 7 minutes, until walnuts are light brown.
5. Put walnuts in blender container with 1-tablespoon cheese and crÃ¨me fraiche; blend briefly to a grainy paste.
6. Return to pan and keep warm, until ravioli is done.
7. When ravioli is done, drain and toss with remaining butter, spoon on sauce, and top with remaining cheese.
8. Arrange the ravioli on a large serving platter and garnish with grated cheese.
9. Serve at once.