Vermicelli with Liver and Pine Nuts
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and thinly sliced|
|Dried red peperroncini||2|
|Pine nuts||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken livers||8 Ounce, trimmed and halved|
|Red wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Diced tomatoes in sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Fresh vermicelli/4 ounce dry||8 Ounce|
1) Boil water for pasta.
2) In a pan, heat olive oil.
3) Add in garlic, peperoncini, and pine nuts and cook till golden.
4) Remove pine nuts and drain on a paper towel.
5) Add livers to the oil and coat well with oil.
6) Cook for 2 to 3 minutes without mixing.
7) Saute till completely well browned and edges are crisp.
8) Pour in wine and tomatoes and simmer.
9) Add vermicelli to the boiling water.
10) Cook al dente and divide onto plates.
11) Remove peperoncini from sauce.
12) Add sauce over the pasta.
13) Garnish with pine nuts and serve.