Bow Tie Pasta with Vegetables
|Crumbled feta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bow tie pasta||6 Ounce|
|Zucchini||2 , 1/2 inch cube|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, seeded and chopped|
|Sweet yellow pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Dried whole basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a colander, add in the feta cheese. Hold under cold running water. Rinse well for about a minute.
2) Let the cheese drain for about 1 minute.
3) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the bow tie pasta as per its packet instructions. Do not add any salt.
4) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
5) Transfer the zucchini into a vegetable steamer.
6) Keep the rack over boiling water. Cover and steam for about 5 minutes till the zucchini becomes crispy.
7) Into a large bowl, add in the cheese, pasta, zucchini, tomatoes, yellow pepper, green onions.
8) In a smaller bowl, mix vinegar, oil, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour this mixture over the pasta. Toss well.
9) Serve the Bow Tie Pasta with Vegetable hot or even cold. Garnish with shredded cheese on top.