|Sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Lukewarm water||6 Tablespoon|
|Spaghetti sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|For hamburger filling|
|Ground beef||3⁄4 Pound|
|Parsley sprigs||2 , chopped|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated onion||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Sift the flour and salt together; stir in the eggs, until thoroughly mixed.
3) Gradually stir in water, until the mixture forms a smooth ball.
4) Remove on lightly floured board and knead for a few minutes, or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
5) In a bowl, place the dough, sprinkle lightly with flour, cover and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
6) Hamburger Filling : In a skillet, saute the beef, breaking with a fork, until lightly browned.
7) Pour off the drippings, stir in rest of the ingredients and allow to cool.
8) Roll out 1/2 the dough on lightly floured board to 10 x 16 inches oblong.
9) Spoon small teaspoons of Hamburger Filling about 2 inches apart on the dough.
10) Roll out rest of the dough, brush with water and place with moistened side down, over the filling.
11) Firmly press the dough edges around each teaspoon of filling and cut ravioli into 2-inch squares.
12) Keep the ravioli squares aside to dry for 2 hours.
13) In a pan with boiling salted water, drop the ravioli and cook for 15 minutes, or until ravioli are tender.
14) In a shallow casserole, place the ravioli, cover with hot spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
15) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly.
16) Serve the Ravioli straight from the casserole.
Calories 433 Calories from Fat 195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.5%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 147.9 mg49.3%
Sodium 607.7 mg25.3%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 20 g40.6%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 20.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet