Browned Butter With Mizithra
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced (Medium Size)|
|Myzithra cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a small deep skillet or saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat
4) Stir in garlic and cook until butter turns light brown.
5) Watch the butter carefully to avoid burning. Burnt butter has to be discarded.
6) Pour the butter sauce over pasta and toss to coat well.
12) In individual serving dishes, place the pasta and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese on top.
10) Serve the pasta immediately with crusty bread.