Pasta Frittata With Pesto
|Eggs||6 , lightly beaten|
|Pesto||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 cup)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water.
3) Take a 10 inch baking dish or pie dish and spray it with non stick cooking spray.
4) In the greased baking dish, place the spaghetti.
5) Quickly combine eggs and pesto.
6) Stir in Mozzarella cheese and pour over spaghetti.
7) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over spaghetti.
8) Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until set.
9) Serve the pesto pasta with crusty bread.