Fettuccine Chicken With Lemon
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Whipping cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, freshly grated|
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), cubed|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain and return to pot.
3) Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat olive oil.
4) Add onion and cook until soft.
5) Stir in cream and cook over medium heat until slightly thickened.
6) Add lemon peel and chicken and cook until heated through.
7) Pour the sauce over pasta and toss to coat.
8) Serve the pasta with toasted bread.