Fettuccine Chicken with Lemon
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Whipping cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, freshly grated|
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), cubed|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain and return to pot.
3) Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat olive oil.
4) Add onion and cook until soft.
5) Stir in cream and cook over medium heat until slightly thickened.
6) Add lemon peel and chicken and cook until heated through.
7) Pour the sauce over pasta and toss to coat.
8) Serve the pasta with toasted bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1875 Calories from Fat 783
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g133.2%
Saturated Fat 45.5 g227.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 359.1 mg119.7%
Sodium 148.3 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 182 g60.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.6%
Sugars 21.5 g
Protein 64 g127.9%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 20.6%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 32.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet