Pasta with Three Peppers
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 Medium, thinly sliced to make 4 cups|
|Bell peppers||3 Medium, cut into narrow strips (1 Each Red, Yellow And Green)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep again in pan.
3) Meanwhile, in large deep skillet, heat oil.
4) Separate onion slices into rings and cook over medium heat until onions are just soft.
5) Add pepper strips and cook until crisp-tender keep stirring ocassionaly.
6) Stir in cream and let it boil.
7) Pour onion and pepper mixture over pasta and toss well.
8) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over pasta and toss until cheese melts.
9) Serve the pasta with crusty bread.